GUIDE AND PROMOTE, WHILE ENSURING SAFETY AND SATISFACTION
Promote your brand while safely directing visitors around your store, campus, or event. Time, convenience and safety are critical to creating a positive physical experience. Our team’s deep understanding and experience with traffic flow dynamics can help you plan, design, and execute an effective wayfinding system for any location or purpose, maximizing your layout while creating the safe and easy experience visitors want and will remember.
Hospitals, museums, large corporate buildings, large events, retail stores, building renovations and construction sites are just a few examples of where wayfinding is essential. We expertly match the design and material to the site and context to create the perfect navigational system for every location or purpose.
- High-Performance Vinyl. Durable and low impact material that is perfect for walls and any high-traffic area.
- Tension Fabric Display. Elegant, eco-friendly system for interior congregation points and other high-profile public locations, where HD quality and fast turnover are important.
- Tear-Resistant Mesh. When it’s time to go big and maintain HD quality. Used for grand format banners that span large outdoor spaces.
- Signs. Our experience working with a range of materials (metals, painted acrylic, other plastics), systems (electrical, backlit and stand-offs) and methods (pattern and die cutting, digital and CNC routers) allows us to deliver on your plan no matter what the configuration.
Wayfinding systems are an important part of the customer experience and require careful planning, design and execution. Our team of planners and designers work with you to capture all the requirements, creating individual navigational signs and systems that meet business goals while safely and efficiently moving visitors through and around your building, office, store or event.
- Planning and Project Management. From setting objectives and budgets to coordinating design, production and installation, we have you covered.
- Design. Wayfinding systems fulfill multiple purposes, from orienting first-time visitors and guiding returning customers to directing traffic through renovations or new construction. Whatever the purpose, our talented designers can help you create the right navigational design for any situation or context.
From the initial plan to completion, the successful installation of your wayfinding system requires specialized skills and experience.
- Kitting Systems. Every sign or banner is individually wrapped and completely kitted with the labels, necessary hardware and instructions for ease of installation.
- Logistics. Whether for one or multiple locations, we handle all the necessary logistics, including storage, distribution, scheduling installers and coordinating with the facilities.
GOT A PROJECT?
Let’s Talk. Fill out the form below and one of our Windows & Glass Graphics consultants will get in touch with you.